YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT. BY CLICKING THE ACCEPTANCE BUTTON, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of the accompanying course: Start Investing with Confidence and all related materials, collectively the “Course”. For the purposes of this Agreement, "you" means you, the end user, and "Licensor" means Money with Maggie, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- License Grant. Licensor hereby grants to you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Course according to the provisions contained herein and subject to full payment of the applicable license fees. You are not permitted to lease, rent, distribute or sublicense the Course or any rights therein. You also may not install or upload the Course on a network server, use the Course in a time-sharing arrangement or in any other unauthorized manner. Except as provided below, this Agreement does not grant you any rights to patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, or any other rights in the Course. This Agreement does not entitle you to receive any upgrades to or newer versions of this Course.
You agree that you have no right, power or authority to make any modifications to or unauthorized copies of the Course. The Course may be copied only as essential for backup or archive purposes. You must reproduce and include all copyright notices and any other proprietary rights notices appearing on the Course on any copies that you make.
- Informational Purposes Only. Licensor is providing the Course for informational purposes only. Nothing in this Agreement, and no course of dealing between the Parties, shall be construed to create or imply in any manner a business opportunity relationship or fiduciary relationship between the Parties. Should any term of the Agreement be found to create a business opportunity relationship or fiduciary relationship, then in such event Licensor may, at its option, terminate this Agreement upon notice to the Licensee.
- No Assignment; No Transfer. You agree not to transfer or assign the Course and/or this Agreement to another party without the prior written consent of Licensor. If such consent is given and you transfer or assign the Course and/or this Agreement, then you must at the same time either transfer any copies of the Course to the same party or destroy or return to Licensor any such materials not transferred. Except as set forth above, you may not transfer or assign the Course or rights under this Agreement.
- No Modification; No Reverse Engineering. You agree not to modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works of the Course or assist someone in performing such prohibited acts.
- Import/Export Restrictions. You agree not to import or export the Course (or any copies thereof) or any products utilizing the Course in violation of any applicable laws or regulations of the United States or the country to which you have imported or exported. You agree to indemnify Licensor from liability if you violate any such laws or regulations.
- Title. You agree that Licensor owns and holds title to the Course and all subsequent copies thereof regardless of the form or media. Furthermore, title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Course shall remain with Licensor. The Course is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties.
- Term and Termination. This license will be perpetual from the date that you first use the Course, if the license is not earlier terminated. You may terminate this license at any time by destroying the Course and any Documentation together with all copies and merged portions in any form. Your license for the Course will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement, file for bankruptcy, or are placed in receivership. Upon such termination, you agree to destroy the Course and Documentation, together with all copies thereof. You agree that you will not be entitled to a refund of any applicable license fee upon early termination of this Agreement.
- Governing Law. The laws of the State of Florida shall govern the construction of this Agreement and you agree to be subject to personal jurisdiction in the State of Florida for the purposes of enforcing the provisions of this Agreement.
- Limited Warranty. Licensor agrees to a fourteen (14) day 100% money-back guarantee. If You choose to exercise the money-back guarantee, you are required to return and/or destroy all Course materials in your possession. Licensor further warrants that for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of acquisition, the Course, if operated as directed, will substantially achieve the functionality described in any Course documentation. Licensor does not warrant, however, that your use of the Course will be uninterrupted or, that the operation of the Course will be error-free. Licensor also warrants that the media containing the Course, if provided by Licensor, is free from defects in material and workmanship and will so remain for thirty (30) days from the date you acquired the Course.
Licensor's sole liability for any breach of this warranty shall be, in Licensor's sole discretion (i) to replace your defective media or Course, or (ii) to advise you how to achieve substantially the same functionality with the Course as described in any documentation through a procedure different from that set forth in any documentation, or (iii) if the above remedies are impracticable, to refund the license fee you paid for the Course.
Only if you inform Licensor of your problem with the Course during the applicable warranty period and provide physical evidence of the date you purchased or obtained a license to the Course will Licensor be obligated to honor this warranty. Licensor will use reasonable commercial efforts to repair, replace, advise or, for individual consumers, refund pursuant to the foregoing warranty within thirty (30) days of being so notified.
If any modifications are made to the Course by you during the warranty period, if the media is subjected to accident, abuse, or improper use or if you violate the terms of this Agreement, then this warranty shall immediately terminate.
THIS IS A LIMITED WARRANTY, AND THE WARRANTY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY LICENSOR. LICENSOR MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE DURATION OF STATUTORILY REQUIRED WARRANTIES, IF ANY, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ABOVE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD. MOREOVER, IN NO EVENT WILL WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY LAW, IF ANY, APPLY UNLESS THEY ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY BY STATUTE NOTWITHSTANDING THEIR EXCLUSION BY CONTRACT. NO DEALER, AGENT, OR EMPLOYEE OF LICENSOR IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATIONS, EXTENSIONS, OR ADDITIONS TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE COURSE REMAINS WITH YOU.
- Limitation of Remedies. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY SHALL LICENSOR, OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAMS (WHETHER OR NOT DUE TO ANY DEFECTS THEREIN). IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES EVEN IF LICENSOR SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORSEEABLE, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM LICENSOR'S NEGLIGENCE TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS SUCH LIMITATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL LICENSOR'S LIABILITY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE COURSE.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Licensor, its suppliers and its resellers from and against liabilities, costs, damages and expenses (including settlement costs and reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from any claims from anybody that result from or relate to your use, reproduction or distribution of the Course or your breach of any representation, warranty or obligation under this Agreement.
- Severability. In the event any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- Entire Agreement. You further agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and Licensor which supersedes all proposals or prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between you and Licensor relating to the subject matter of this agreement. This Agreement may only be modified by a written agreement signed by both you and an authorized representative of Licensor.
- Acknowledgement. By downloading, installing or using any part of this Course, you indicate that you have read this Agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
- Force Majeure. Licensor shall not be liable hereunder for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations under this Agreement if such failure or delay is on account of causes beyond its control, including labor disputes, civil commotion, war, fires, floods, inclement weather, governmental regulations or controls, casualty, government authority, strikes, or acts of God, in which event Licensor shall be excused from its obligations for the period of the delay and for a reasonable time thereafter.